Rules & regulations
The Faculty PhD rules are based on the 'common rules and guidelines for the PhD programme at the University of Copenhagen'.
The rules cover the different aspects of the PhD study from enrolment to conclusion of the PhD and should be used as a superior guide to the PhD study.
Supplementary Faculty Rules
- SCIENCE Faculty Rules and Guidelines (December 2023)
- 3+5 PhD - Read more about the integrated PhD and MSc programme (3+5) at the Faculty of Science
Other Rules and Regulations
- The Ministerial Order on the PhD programme, 2013 - English Danish
- The University Act, 2019 - Danish
- The AC collective agreement - Danish
- Danish Act on Research Misconduct - Danish
- The Practice Committee at UCPH - Rules and guidelines at UCPH on good scientific practice
- The Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty (DCSD)