PATHWAYS is a new unique change of scientific environment pilot programme for UCPH SCIENCE PhDs.
It will run as a cohort based 7-week fulltime programme focusing on entrepreneurial methods and development of a research based idea. It takes place in SCIENCE Innovation Hub with a study trip to one of Innovation Centre Denmark’s locations and startup communities abroad.
It is your chance to get a career boost with a tailormade structure, where you will work on turning your research into impactful solutions with help from; business coaches, individually matched industry mentors, peer PhDs, entrepreneurs, investors, themed workshops and exercises.
With PATHWAYS you will participate in a diverse and inclusive environment with a strong support structure. You will get to expand your network as part of a local exchange and a have a great possibility for external propagation of research outside academia.
- 12. May: Application deadline
- May: Final fit interviews (in person)
- 31. May: Acceptance notice / Welcome onboarding info (mail)
- 23. October: Program start date (physical, in Copenhagen)
- Week 49: Study trip (abroad)
- 10. December: Program end date