Application and Extension

When you become an exchange student at SCIENCE, you will become part of an international study environment.

You can become an exchange student at SCIENCE, if you study at one of SCIENCE’s approximately 350 partner universities in:

  • the Nordic countries (NOVA University Network)
  • Europe (Erasmus or the Euroleague for Life Sciences network)
  • Overseas in e.g. China, South America, North America, Australia and New Zealand (Bilateral agreements)

You must be enrolled at your home university and the home university must have a bilateral agreement with SCIENCE or the University of Copenhagen in general.

Please read about the admission process for exchange students here.

Note: If you are currently enrolled at a university with which SCIENCE does not have a bilateral agreement or if you study at another Danish university or another faculty at the University of Copenhagen, you can be enrolled as a guest student or credit student at SCIENCE. Please note that tuition fees will apply.